Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm dead.

So I'm computin' and weeabooin' on my computer you know? Then all of a sudden, shut down! I'm like, "whatever nigga all I was doing was fappin', I can chill for a bit," then shit went down. I saw the message: "hard drive status: B.A.D, recommend: replace" and thought shit's old should be fine. Next day shows the same message, shit works though. So then again, I'm computin and weeabooin' the it bam, restarts again. I'm like fuck this piece of crap. But with wishful thinking, I hoped it would show the same message; I was dissapointed. Shit showed : "hard drive status: dead/error" and I'm like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

So, if one of you bros can help me out, how to install internal hard drive? Obviously I'm getting a cheap one off of Newegg but I dunno how to install the thing.

2 comments:

Neverender said...

What do you mean, like put it in the computer? Either way, make sure you get the right type (IDE or SATA being your choices).

Karura said...

Yes, putting it into the computer.