Sunday, February 1, 2009

Evgeny Kissin - La Campanella

Before I go to bed for the night, here's a special treat. It's some classical stuff. Wicked. Usually when I hear an ordinary 'La Campanella,' I envision a quite mellow and dark scene, but with Evgeny's it's vicious and wild. Closing my eyes, I see something so stupid and embarrassing yet so awesome (squirrel's flying in paper planes through a city in Europe for the first part; then fighting for walnuts while on a tree in the city's local park. Hard to explain lolo.). Anyway, yeah.



For all of you classical fags out there, I think you should give this a shot. Not satisfied with youtube's QUALITY? Well, I've got the vid for download just for you!

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmwmmlmnund

1 comment:

Neverender said...

what the fuck is wrong with your imagination